1. The promoter is Publisher’s Toolbox (Pty) Ltd (company no. 00665010) whose registered office is at 201 Borough High Street, London, SE1 1JA.
2. You must respond to a Challenge in the MojoReporter Community Zone or MojoReporter App to be eligible to win a prize.
3. Responding successfully to any active Challenge on Mojo Community will result in automatic entry to the monthly prize, including but not limited to:
4. A successful submission must include at least one video or photo/s that relate to the Challenge you are responding to.
5. There is one monthly merchandise prize across all Challenges. Monthly prizes will only be distributed if there are 5 or more valid entries.
6. Merchandise winners will be announced monthly on MojoReporter social media channels and tagged.
7. This competition is open to all, except any person who is-
8. The winner will be contacted via email and their prize delivered via registered mail, whichever is relevant for the type of prize. Once contacted, the winner will be given five working days to respond, after which a new prize winner will be selected.
9. MojoReporter reserves the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against MojoReporter and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against MojoReporter.
10. The winner will be announced on MojoReporter social media.
11. The prize is non-transferable and may not be exchanged. WINNERS ARE CHOSEN BY A PANEL OF JUDGES AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERED INTO.
12. By agreeing to these Terms, you will be granting MojoReporter and any 3rd party Challenge sponsors a non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, assign, translate, create derivatives work from, distribute and display the User Content (or any part of it) and its related content; and that we may include the User Content (or any part of it and its related content) into other works for any Purpose.